Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] FS: VL-VS Mini Spooled live axle centre, VL-VS 3.45 gears

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
ITEM: For sale is a minispooled diff centre from a VS, and 3.45 diff gears. Both in excellent condition.

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $150 for the centre, $150 for the diff gears, or $250 for both

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup, or will post at buyers expense

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit, Cash

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: Minispooled centre was taken out of my car after less then 2000km. It had new bearings when it was installed, and it all still looks like new. If yu are wanting to fit a minispool into your live axle VN-VS this makes the process much easier as you only have to swap the centres over, rather then pulling your centre apart.

The diff gears are from a VL and are in good condition. They would be a perfect match for the spool, and if you are doing one you may as well do the other at the same time ;)
PICTURES: Will be up tomorrow

vnv6gee

vnv6
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn series 1 calais
hey mate would they fit a vn and is that lsd ?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
any chance would it fit a Irs Vs ?

wo71aw

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute 50th anniversery edition
yah what he said,im keen

w3bstr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Berlina 3.8 & 1996 VS Berlina 3.8
This diff would not fit an irs back end if what you are saying about a live axle is true. And what your saying doesnt sound right as you quoted:

If yu are wanting to fit a minispool into your live axle VN-VS this makes the process much easier as you only have to swap the centres over, rather then pulling your centre apart.

Solid ass ends aka 'live axles' you cannot take the diff centres off of the axles. unless what you are saying is take the whole thing off (both diff and axles).

If i am incorrect about this info please correct me.

If it does end up being a live axle, i am very interested in the diff + diff gears.

pm me.

ben.

EDIT: just put pics up, it will sort out this issue.

Last edited:

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
This diff would not fit an irs back end if what you are saying about a live axle is true. And what your saying doesnt sound right as you quoted:

Solid ass ends aka 'live axles' you cannot take the diff centres off of the axles. unless what you are saying is take the whole thing off (both diff and axles).

If i am incorrect about this info please correct me.

If it does end up being a live axle, i am very interested in the diff + diff gears.

pm me.

ben.

EDIT: just put pics up, it will sort out this issue.

You dont understand what he is saying lol you can take the diff center out of any diff (live axle or irs) he is talking about taking the guts out of the diff ie the gears and spool not just removing the center diff casing as you could on irs when he says just swap the center he means swap the whole internals rather than having to split the gears from the spool etc

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Thank you westbad ;)

W3bster read what westbad said. The centre came out of my berlina (LIVE AXLE) and will fit VN-VS LIVE AXLE cars. The Diff gears are from a VL and again will fit VL-VS LIVE AXLE (and may also fit IRS). The centre has like new bearings and was super quiet in my car.

PM me if interested. Pics will be up soon, I am waiting to get my laptop back from being fixed.