Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS:VL WAGON 1987 All or Nothing

andyman4444

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Station Wagon 1987
Hey everyone.
Selling my Wagon still has 3 Months of Rego Left but the back of the car has been knocked out of place, I'm not sure how much the damage is worth but I don't have time to fix it myself.
I slide over a median strip and the back of the car got knocked pretty badly including the back wheel.
The diff in the back is also pretty stuffed as well as it was an ass to drive home and have not driven it since so I'm not really sure of the extent of the damage.
But for a car for parts its still in very good condition so its a take it or leave it scenario at the moment.
any Questions more then Welcome.

VL WAGON $700
VL4.jpg

VL3.jpg

VL2.jpg

VL1.jpg

Last edited:

Jim5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
I can help you out with a rear bumper & RH axle if you do decide to fix it up just send me a PM. Jim...

andyman4444

Reaction score
Members Ride
*edit* changed price to $700

SNAFFLER

Reaction score
it was the 12 slotters that did it :)

put another diff and control arms & panard rod and she will be good to go again.
another front bar and filler panel and shes ready for more drifting..

andyman4444

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah I'm pretty sure the wheels were from a ford... hence the problem!
I know that the job is not difficult, but I don't want to spend more then $200 on it. I am looking for someone who has time to look after this baby.
I like the VL cause its actually good on fuel! like over 400km a tank so I was pretty happy with how it went, compared to some cars even new cars it does very well.
I am waiting for a mechanic to tell me exactly whats wrong with it as I am just guessing what the problem with it is, I am hoping that its nothing too serious :| I will post when I know more details :)

andyman4444

Reaction score
Members Ride
I am fixing the car to make it road worthy and will sell it for $1200 after all the detailing has been done.
I will post pictures later.
Regards
AnDy