Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: VR Calais Seats and door trims VIC

jimiemick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR's
Ok so I have a VR calais interior to sell which includes
Front and rear seats
And door trims
All in pretty good condition
Will come with a VR dash if u want it also.... just coz its taking up space in my shed.

Looking around the $300 mark...
Located In Gisborne Victoria, Will post at Buyers expense (but i cant organize as im to busy at work
But willing to travel to drop them off for a price (and a deposit 1st due to driving 2hrs to drop parts off once and the guy never showing up)

Pics
18072008003.jpg

18072008004.jpg

18072008005.jpg

18072008006.jpg

Will have more VR stuff for sale when i find it in the shed

Last edited:

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
do u have any idea how hard it is to put the seats and stuff into a 94 br berlina? will it all just slip in or is it a big job?

slepar

omg duz it like...dose??
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
easy as mate, it all just bolts up

jimiemick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR's
yea dude 100% **** easy, everything will bolt straight in, the car they are in at the moment is a VR acclaim. will suit any car VN to VS, door trims will only suit VR and VS tho, unless people want to mod them a lil to suit VN VP

jimiemick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR's
im open to offers of other car parts, ive got a VP wagon and VP ute both V8's soooo if u have parts to trade let me know

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
so these are leather yeh??

There partial leather. The dark grey parts are proper leather, the back part of the dark grey is vinyl, and the inserts are suede/velour

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
how much for just the front seats and i don't suppose you would be willing to drop em off at port Melbourne cause that looks like a 2 hour drive in itself :p

jimiemick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR's
i dont really want to sell just the seats, specially just the front seats, coz it would be a waste, and it would be hard to sell just the rears.
But if u paid $300 id even drop them off in port melb (its like 40min away) and i drive alot

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
sorry i dont need the rears or anything else, just the fronts, actually really only need the drivers seat since mine has a tear in it but figured i'd might as well grab the pair, not interested in hording more parts, garage is full as it is.

good luck with the sale.