Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fststig 300zx Twin Turbo

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
its a bit late but steer clear of twin turbos, youl be bald and broke real fast, with 1 of the 100,000 little hoses leaking air causing boost drop.. do the whistles run sequential or parallel?

All the rubber Vacuum lines will be getting replaced very soon with some new APE or Sonic Vacuum tubing :) Also looking into getting the manifold completely chromed further on down the track. Have to let the bank account build up first lol :D

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
I can imagine. It's like driving the work lancer all day then jumping into the Mazda or Clubby. I have only drive one of these cars and it was an auto and N/A :( Always wanted one to fiddle with though.

They are lots of fun to fiddle with. A few people have even done a Fusebox relocation just to help tidy up the engine bay a little bit. Even though I know I should have something more fuel efficient for work, I just can not pass up the power and the feeling of it, its always nice to be able to really spool it up after a big day at work and just open her up while entering onto a Freeway.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Cheers buddy, I'm from Nords Wharf, work all around the Central Coast and Newcastle, so chances are you will see me sometime lol

Power Steering pump decided to crap its self on Thursday at Stockland Glendale in the JBHIFI car park. Ended up getting another pump for $110, replaced it that night along with some new hoses for it, nothing too special, but at least It doesn't feel like I'm driving a tank anymore :D