Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel Efficiency

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Aaaah yes, excellent point about tyre pressures slick. Draco - pump your tyres up to 38psi ;) it'll make a world of difference :D haha
Hey such great advice that I'm stupid enough not to take on board myself:D I really got to check my own more:yeah:

3. Don't drive with a lead foot.
Yes that's a good idea, But one thing i have learnt is to light on the foot can labour the car and give you worse econemy, So it's really important to find that perfect spot in between and stick with it, Even driving around 0-60 zones in 3 speed can help keep the engine more efficient and not labouring about.

Torniquet

Reaction score
the way i get my best fuel efficiency is with the missus in the car, she's always telling me to slow down! haha

aussieghostrider

Reaction score
read this .. Ive tried everything ... they are just heavy tanks that dont like stop start driving..
but there are a few things you can do..but remember the more K's on the engine the more fuel they will use no matter what you do..average from fuel tank is 300km;s stop start city driving & 450-500km constant highway driving..

have look ere..
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...rove-look-ere.html?highlight=aussieghostrider

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
my fuel effiecency has allways been good its 250,000kz now :D