Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel Leak

Shaynebaaa102

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore
Hi

I started my car this morning and it had fuel leaking from a hose in the engine bay onto the engine , does anyone know what it could be ?

Thanks

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
If towards the back of the motor could be quick release fitting, or have a look at the hose, it might have been rubbing on something. If you prime the line by turning the car to on for 5 secs then off a few times see if you can find the leak.

Woody_SS

Defective User
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Hi

I started my car this morning and it had fuel leaking from a hose in the engine bay onto the engine , does anyone know what it could be ?

Thanks

I've used my special car fix it powers and have determined it is being caused by fuel leaking from the hose you have mentioned.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Just get sabbath to come and fix it. I hear he's good with fuel leaks. Just before he starts, call ambulance and fire brigade.

Happy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Executive S2 3.8 Ecotec
My Vt leaked from where the fuel supply hose was crimped onto the fuel rail.
Got another one from the wreckers which only lasted 2 years before I smelled petrol again.
Hoses had gone hard & was permanently fixed with a new hose crimped on by Pirtek.
Cheaper than a fire.