Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel Survey

toey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Anyone know what happens when E10 and Vpower is mixed constantly?

I try to use Vpower all the time, but my dad fills up on E10, so inevitably most of the time I have a mix in there :(
Also, given the petrol prices at the moment, what do you think is reasonable for premium fuel? I find that if you go on cheap Thursday you can get premium for around $1.33/L.

2005vzute

Djabringyagrogalong
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2005 VZ Ute M6
I have info

Well, the pictures i was gunna upload are too big, so if you want information about the pro's and cons on e10 and abit of history about it etc just shoot me a PM with your email address or send an email to [email protected], or you can drop a message to me on facebook (link to my page is my signature) and i'll send you the info if you want it...i think it's a good read if you wanna learn abit about it.

is there a way to get four 6.2MB pictures on here? or could someone else do it for me so everyone can have a read?

cheers everyone

Slipper

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6 A5
you dont need to be loaded to fill up with 95/98, when you think about it the difference over 91/91+10eth is only a few dollars per tank