Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

full exahust

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Fit the cat back in, the exhaust is designed to reduce noise with the cats in place, when you remove them, it changes the dynamics of the whole exhaust system. If you want more go, fit a 3" single system to it.

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
how many more times are ppl going to tell mohd from Dubai what to do, 4 almighty one's sake mohd, read the friggin' reply's. ppl have told u 3 - 4 times already, put the friggin' cat converter back in. we don't care that you get fuel cheap - it's a matter of environmental principle.

goddamnit!!!

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
im sure there are people around with it. But as a general rule, a free flowing exhaust will make a noticeable difference

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Ive got pacies and an x-force twin 2 1/2" system on my SV6. Seems a very good setup to me. Alot nicer under acceleration then my single 2 1/2" system and gives a nice deep note

Kung-Foo-Kamel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom Hilux with a V6 Ecotec

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Hehe, I read it like they were 3" mufflers.

mohd_vip7

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina S(Commodore v6)
Ive got pacies and an x-force twin 2 1/2" system on my SV6. Seems a very good setup to me. Alot nicer under acceleration then my single 2 1/2" system and gives a nice deep note

dear Nordy,
i wanna ask u about wt u wrote

1- (x-force twin 2 1/2)
- wt is the x-force, is it a name of a company ?

2- (nicer under acceleration then my single 2 1/2" system )
- as u said its better than ur single one ( is it in power)
do u mean u replaced the orginal one (two pipes become 1 in 1 muffler in the middel of the exust) with a new one that look like the v8 (two pipes in 2 mufflers and all the way 2 to the last muffler) ?

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
dear Nordy,
i wanna ask u about wt u wrote

1- (x-force twin 2 1/2)
- wt is the x-force, is it a name of a company ?

2- (nicer under acceleration then my single 2 1/2" system )
- as u said its better than ur single one ( is it in power)
do u mean u replaced the orginal one (two pipes become 1 in 1 muffler in the middel of the exust) with a new one that look like the v8 (two pipes in 2 mufflers and all the way 2 to the last muffler) ?

1. Yes X-Force is the brand of the exhaust system.

2. Yes its nicer under acceleeration in power-wise and also smoothness of the acceleration.
Correct, with the single exhaust, the 2 pipes use to meet at an X-pipe just after the start of the cat-back and continue on through rest of the exhaust as a single system.
The new dual exhaust now meets at the X-pipe (the 2 pipes are combined at this point) and then continues down to the rear muffler as 2 individual pipes again