Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Full or not

When you fill up at the servo do you fill or just put in $20?

• Fill up

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • Whatever the budget allows

Votes: 96 38.2%

• Total voters

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Fill to budget. Being a uni student, I can't afford full tanks all the time.

| evaN |

mmm bass
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I fill up twice a week. A full tank Wednesday afternoon where its the cheapest in my area and probably another 30bux monday afternoon. So i guess i do both :D

janine

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VU II SS
Fill it up! Only exception to this is if ultimate is obsenely expensive in which case i'll put a bit in then wait for it to go down.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
How many of you use those 2/4 cent safeway dockets hahaha. I laugh at people who go to safeway and try to spend atleast 30 dollars to get them. Ive seen people with 15 dollars worth of stuff go get more just so they can get 2 cents a litre off fuel, which is already 4 cents higher than every other petrol station. So stupid.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
How many of you use those 2/4 cent safeway dockets hahaha. I laugh at people who go to safeway and try to spend atleast 30 dollars to get them. Ive seen people with 15 dollars worth of stuff go get more just so they can get 2 cents a litre off fuel, which is already 4 cents higher than every other petrol station. So stupid.
Depends where you are really. If you grocery shop once a week then you're hardly going out of your way or wasting money just to get the voucher. Here in SA the servos that offer the discounts are usually close to another that doesn't, there is no clear price difference between the two, so to say it is already higher than the others is a big generalisation. If its convenient then you may as well use them. I personally don't as I fill up at BP servos.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Fill the vy when wifey tells me it's empty, drives me nuts, learn to pump fuel woman!:ranting:
Usually get a fortnight to three weeks to the tank.
Rodeo gets diesel at least twice a week, depending on where i'm working.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
always fill it up, although i only use a tank every 3-4 weeks if i inly use if for work and a few odd trips. also try to fill it when it's cheap. although fuel prices don't change a lot between week to week

LindasBT1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr + bt1 pack
I only put in what i'll need for the next few days otherwise some bastard steals it.