Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funniest thing ever

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Troy711 said:
the guy driving the car is the roo ;)

PWNED.jpg

talk about getting f*cked up the arse!

LMFAO that image does pwned so well.

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Wow you've never heard pwned?

I play CS so I'm exposed to these kind of words. "Owned" was commonly misspelled as Pwned (right next to each other). Then pwned became it's own word. Like "kik" (lol)

IRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN-5sp
lol you should have raced him. imagine not only hitting the arse of a cop car.. but also loosing the race at the same time pwnt!

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
sixshooter said:
the second just narrowly misses it by swerving into the inside lane because the prick of a bus driver decided to merge when the semi was just passing the rear wheel of the bus, a couple of times I have found myself in the same situation except I was in the inside lane and the bus wanted to merge into my lane with me forcing me to swerve up onto the median strip...I swear they never look when mearging into traffic from the curb they just indicate and pull out straight away...

Anyway the bus driver must have **** himself and got all irrate I could see the look on his face as I passed him behind the semi... you wouldn't believe it but he pulled out behind me to catch up with the semi...

my friend i learnt that situation as well. i was driving home from work and ud like to think that the bus wasnt going to pull out until it was safe, but nope, he decided to pull as soon as i was next to his rear wheel. i couldnt beleive it, i had to go half and half on the road, lucky no cars were coming cos it was only a 2 lane street. after learning from that about a week later i was with my mum and a bus did it to her, she couldnt beleive it either.

My opinion bus drivers suck a lot of *profanity* and majority of transportation licks *profanity*. Beleive me i tried to see it from the bus drivers point of veiw, but i couldnt understand why, yes i know they r on a time limit, but think of it like this, they do not, DO NOT, stop at every bus stop on the way! so why do they have to be *profanity* about it??

Cheers, Todd