Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

funniest thing youve seen/done whilst driving?

G

gocommygo

i guess putting paint on the road? or throw paint on the car behind, DER! lol

B

Baritji

Not much, but you see it all the time here. Bloody vandals. You also get people blowing up paint tins with dry ice at bus depos etc...

Idiots!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
sorry for the quailty... its a phone pic... but ya can kinda see how much crap is stuck all over it... its a white VT Calais... or was :my: its now covered in stickers? or vinyl? or some thing anyways... its a damn eyesore...

D.

Attachments

• P03-24-06_13.24[2].jpg
    P03-24-06_13.24[2].jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 241

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
Baritji said:
I was turning into the Stuart Highway from just near Palmerston. (NT Guys will know where I'm talking about). I was following a brand new 'Devil Yellow' Monaro.. Anyway, some bright spark in the passenger seat holds an open paint tin out the window, and tries to tip it out all over the road.. He obviously didnt hold it out far enough, as the entire side of the car got covered in white paint. Im pretty sure the driver didnt notice, as the passenger just hoisted the tin out the window as far as he could and wound up the window!! I would hate to be around when the driver parked his car that night and realized!!!

so that's whose doing it. there are white paint marks everywhere.

starkeyholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra
Both of my favourite funnies were in the same car. Used to have an EH premier and my cousin had found one of those old klaxon horns that goes AAHHWOOOOGAAH! He wired it in cos the old horn was bust.

Anyway, first funny was me and him in the front, 3 chicks in the back, sunroof removed cos it was a hot saturday night. We're all pretty pissy and we decide to chuck a few laps down the night club strips in Perth (northbridge) we were just cruising until one of the chicks rips of her top, climbs halfway out the sunroof and starts shaking them at everyone while my cousin goes mental on the aawhoooga horn. drunk niteclubbers pissing themselves laughing the whole way down the strip, it was great.

2nd time was funniest because of the timing. Taking my girl out on our first date, as we took of from the lights, thinks she sees a chick about to step onto the road and say's look out! so i hit the horn which goes aahwoooga! at the exact same time as the chick flashes her tits at us. nearly ran off the road laughing, looked in the mirror and everyone at the bustop is pissing themselves!

starkeyholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra
Good one from a friend from when he was a kid. Him and his dad driving along one of those long, straight bush track from when they had telegraphs. They were doing about 40Km/h when an emu comes up along side and keeps pace lookin in at them.
Dad gets it up to 50, looks over and the emu still there looking in.
Takes it to 60 and it's still there, no worries.
Hooking along at 70 and he's still keeping up.
They're just getting towards 80 and My mate and his dad are looking out at the emu watching them and WHACK! the emu slams into a telegraph pole that is still standing there!
Dad nearly rolls the car laughing.
Only sad bit is when they go back the emu's dead but at least it died instantly, it snapped its neck

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
i have no stories apart seeing ricers trying to be cool !!!!

T

tallyhojasper

An ex-work colleague who is an devout motor cyclist (Kwaka 750 turbo at the time, if I remember right) recounted this episode he had. Whilst riding on the Sydney Harbour Bridge a car from his left wanted to move into his lane. My friend bipped his horn and looked at the driver (middle aged man of euro extraction). The driver looked at him in turn, but kept on coming over. My friend on his bike had to brake and swerve to avoid him. Anyway about 3/4 the way down the traffic backed up and stopped. My friend got of his bike went to the drivers door. The driver by now was sh#tting himself, claiming he didn't see him etc. My mate reached in turned the car off, removed the keys and hoisted them off the bl&&dy bridge, he got back on his bike and then rode off. Now that is sweet !!

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
that's cruel but hilarious !!! :rofl: