Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funny/Stupid/Just Plain Drunk, Things We Have Done When Drunk

S

Sasmo

Jeez that stuff makes us do some dumb ****

New years 2000, off a mate's roof onto the back of an xe sedan, went through dodgy rusted out boot, broke ankle, strained,bruised many other body parts. bloody fords.
got rolled in a datsun 102y, no engine involved, too pissed to get out, mates towed car over with corolla wagon!
UUUUmmmm, split my head open trying a backflip on a bmx, woke up naked on my front lawn, you name it.......

Ant

Reaction score
CommodoreChick said:
prettyboringbloke.... ask the guy who stole my phone :(

And Anthony.... shutup!!! :p lol

who me?? :eek: :cool:

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
on saturday i was screwed, and i was told by everyone i was saying sorry to everyone for being drunk. had a good night, i think

cheers

scott

M

mza

i went out drinking with some mates one night and as far as i knew, stopped drinking about 11-12 and somehow got home. woke up and a female friend of mine was talking to me sometime after and mentioned how she thought it was funny how i danced with her and her friends that night. i then proceeded to hear how i had kept drinking til 3am and danced and done all this other **** i usually dont do :p including vomiting out of my mates car window on way home, which explained my sore neck :p but i dont remember a single thing after about 12 :p was quite humourous looking back :)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Oh that reminds me ..

Went to a concert one night a few years back, silverchair, grinspoon and jebediah.. went back to a mates place afterwards and started drinking.. the mates parents didn't drink but for some reason had two or three cartons of xxxx cans in their cupboard, they went on ice.. after a quick bbq and one carton gone (between 20 at that stage) the night progressed.

it soon became about.. 10 of us.. and another carton gone.. the night dropped back, about 4-5 of us now.. and a bottle of rum appeared. Now by this stage I was so maggoted I was drinking the rum with ice and nothing more.. We were walking the streets, anyway, didn't stop drinking til the wee hours of the morning.

Next night was a friends 18th.. I turned up with my 6 bundys still feeling a bit seedy.. Drank my bundy's.. Then I remember sitting out the front, then spewing..
Then, getting in a mates car, getting driven home, with my head out the window spewing still.

The next day I got told I'd passed out and I was running around being crazy after that, then passed out again on a Red Ant nest, they were trying to wake me up, kicking me and punching me slapping me and stuff but I didn't budge..

So yeah,thats the worst I've been.

W

whiteVN

Haha the wonders of grog!!!

One story in particualr i can remember (just lol) being young & stupid (and already drunk on a 750 ml bottle of Jimmy) we went to a park as we were only 16yrs old anyway it had been raining and guess who decided to walk DOWN a slide..... Well i tried and ended up arse over tit and broke my collar bone!!!! :D

V

VPower

Booze is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy :D

whiteVN said:

One story in particualr i can remember (just lol) being young & stupid (and already drunk on a 750 ml bottle of Jimmy) we went to a park as we were only 16yrs old anyway it had been raining and guess who decided to walk DOWN a slide..... Well i tried and ended up arse over tit and broke my collar bone!!!!

just like riding a bike after a round of good old Sterlings. been there, done that.

well let's see,
the usual drunk me is drunk walking around the party drunk talking to people and having funb. until i drink a bit more and end up in the gutter. my mates got a KING photo of me falling in a puddle of my own spew with heaps of beer bottles and empty shot glasses scattered around. if i can get hold of it, i'll post it up :)

i drink, only to make others more interesting! this is great when the party is winding down and it's getting really boring.

as for stupid, well i think it was a beach party and lots of people i hadn't met before. so i did my usual go round to the party people and drunken mingle, meeting people as smashed as i was. then i made my way over to a bunch of people at said (this is what people told me the next morning) i was saying to them about how dangerous seaweed was (there was a huge patch of it next to us) and when i was done drooling drunken talk, i ended up to diving into the weeds and roll around in them for some weird reason :confused:

we *were* going to play a drunken "run around in a g-string at night while drunk" tournament to see who could make the biggest ASS of themselves, but there was cops out nearby so that sort of blew that idea. damn

if i can remember something else, i'll post it up ;)

PS
why is religon so anti-booze? it brings out the BEST in some people!!!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Well.. I guess this won't fit in as I wasn't drunk (nor had any alcohol as I was driving) but yesterday arvo when my old man got home, I told him I wanted to go near an oval and take pics of the car.. took a mate with me, the main reason was to get a bit of wheel slip action - wet grass, commodore (need I say more) anyway, got to the place, put the lights on for effect.. got home and forgot to turn the lights off.. FOUR hours later I went to check up on the dog.. looked up to see very dull orange lights :b: tried getting the car started to no avail.. At this point of time my old man had to go to work in 15 minutes, in emergency rush I rang a mate to give me a jumpstart, that worked all merry and well.

About 8:30 last night the old man rang up and said the car just completely died and he was 15 minutes away. Thinking the battery was knackered, $131 later for a new battery and on our way to rescue the car, my bro went with us and found out the new battery was useless as there was a dodgy connection to wire up the brake lights (it was a major case of :b: :b: :b: )

Worst part of the ordeal: LIGHTS DIDN'T SHOW UP IN THE PICS!!

*edited* Deleted VK.zip - I've uploaded/attached more files here

Last edited:

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
Geez I can't believe after all that the lights didn't show up...
The car looks pretty schmick though ;)

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Some quotes from our friend Kurt (Gobbles) the Alcoholic:

"wonder if any bottle shops do delivery?"

"not alcoholic.....more of a social drinker but still drinks when no one is around"