Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funny VN

GLD-086

Reaction score
vn88calais said:
im with Shounak no laughing or name calling from me either...

the main thing is he's being unique...how many of us copy someone else out there...i think its awesome for being different, i mean sure its like a budget job...but he's working on it and it will be done and look good. or at least different and unique...

im sick of people always having there cars look like someone elses etc etc. i think its great.

its probably his pride and joy, so dont knock it, seriously, how upset would u get if someone started teasing u about ur car...for examply a vl with a big intercooler hanging out the bottom, if someone was to consider that as rice, ud prob get annoyed and pi$$ed off...so yeah...

dont bad mouth the guy ok

cheers, Todd

I agree with that, partially.

Being different is cool, but IMO it really isn't a priority. I got inspirtion for modding my VL from another with the same wheels and colour, but it's not a exact replica.

I don't care if it's same as 50 other VLs, I modded it to suit me, not to fit everyone else's wants or hates.

Not saying I don't know how to mod a car using my own ideas, because trust me some of the **** I've thought of doing to my VL, is more then unique, I just thought to play it safe and go with something that I know looks good.:thumbsup:

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Sashyre said:
You stupid people, it's not a wing - it's the baby's change table.

C.

Man that made me laugh.

That dudes car is wrong i fail to see how it is even safe to be driving with those lights.
The guy is an idiot.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
i give the guy/girl credit for their work,

but personally i wouldnt have taken it to Elizabeth Tafe lol ... some of the people around there would take (steal) that due to it being different ... just like they did back in 2004 when a mate of mine in his EA falcon but a whole VN SS bodykit on it ... still left the ford badges on *shakes head* it took them an hour of it being at tafe to be stolen ... their best record yet ...

but i give him/her credit on being different, plus if they are reading this ... better fix up the amount of bog u got there ;)

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
Howd he manage to make a VN kit fit on an EA ?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
fairly similar shape. i guess there would be some changes to clips, maybe some alteration with length before the gaurds etc. would love to see it.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
I dont know how he did it but it looked simular to the SS at the front, but when i went to the back i almost cryed laughing ... he said it took him a whole week to fit the bumpers and skirts ... mind you it was 2 years ago ... found it amusing when it got stolen before morning smoko...

unfortunatly i didnt have a camera phone at the time :(

but ill ring him today and see if he still got the kit on it ...

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
hahaha
try hards,
did anyone else notice the 1st vns been mocked up into a vt?
it had dodgy vt tail lights.
lmfao

the vt tail lights on a vn did look good though, if it was painted.