Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fusion 03 VYII SS

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
winterknights said:
whats dif about it?
A few things are unique.

Firstly the colour is the CV8Z Monaro colour, which was only officially available on a Monaro. As discussed above, this could've been a colour 'prototype' car...

Then there's the Calais bits like: the steering wheel, inner door handles, gearstick & handbrake. On top of all that, it has Clubsport pedals.
INSINR8R said:
Future Mods: Extractors, Catback Exhaust, Lowered Suspension
It should have FE2 already.

And your "mods" list should include a PCM tune, because it is the single best bang for buck mod you can do to a Gen3.

Nice looking car.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
so wait, uve convinced ur parents to get their zorst done how now? "Look dad, it will sound better, and its better for the environment" :D Yeah right lol, im betting he'd be willing to get the PCM tune if he's willign to get extractors etc

EDIT: Im also sorta stumped as to why its so good? I mean, just because its that colour doesnt mean its factory standard, it could've just been resprayed the monaro colour, and the interior mods can be done easy as well. It is a good deal tho, 26,000 for an SS i'd love (seeing as i paid 21 for my exec about a 9 months)

INSINR8R

INSINR8ED as well.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Clubsport R8
Ok, 1. they wanted the zorst, I didn't tell them anything
2. The reason is it is factory standard. it has the paint code on the cars I.D. tag on the engine bay.
3. its a one of a kind car.
4. it was $36k, but they traded in a VX Exec and had 10k slashed off