Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fz 57 wa - vx ss 5.7

FZ 57 WA

Fizz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
My silver surver vx ss commodore 5.7 litre... 1st thing i had to do was get rid of that huge ass tow bar that stuck out like dogs balls. Chuck on 19" deep dish Koya Inox rims, super super low king springs, monaro tail lights, slimline number plates, Genie exhaust and extractors, pioneer sounds with i-pod hookup.
Future plans to get all badges taken off except for the 3 SS badges. Thinking of what she would look like without the spoiler??
Once i'm happy with the looks, going to get cold air intake, chip and a tune to hopefully push 300kw.

Attachments

• P1010339.jpg
    P1010339.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 711
  • P1010368.jpg
    P1010368.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 2,342
Last edited:

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
looks nice mate,
thats not the maddington shops carpark is it?
haha how much the extractors set u back..
thats th next thing on my to do list

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
:thumbsup:very nice- looks good mate

I would love to get rid of my ugly tow bar but with all the tail gaters around it makes you feel a little more protected..

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
looks nice dude. Spolier-less may look alright too. I know the vy/z's looks mint without them, but cant say ive seen to many vx's without.

FZ 57 WA

Fizz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
Thanx fo commenting fellas, appreciate it..
yer it is the Maddington shops haha i live pretty close to there :p
and i got my exhaust and extractors at the same time it was only $1800 thanx to Genie.

haha yer i dont realy get down with towbars on a nice car but as you said if it makes u feel a lil more protected then yerr...i just rekon it makes an unnecessary interruption on the appearance ya know ..

yerr about the spoiler when i get rid of it, i'll get the back holden logo badge taken off as well n get the whole boot resprayed in once. Because i think there are some holes that needs to be bogged up when ya take them badges off hey ...[/I][/I]

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
not bad man nice n clean thats 4 sure. i think it'll look outer place with out the spoiler but if u go down that path mayb just get a another boot lid with out spoiler holes? ud only have 2 pay 2 get that resprayed then.

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
Not a spoiler fan my self but your ride still looks very sweet mate . Good luck with the rest of the mods . .