Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Copies?

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
I dont understand why he settled out of court for 1.5m? If it was me I would have taken it to court to prove it didnt lose them 1.5m loss?

Auzziephoenix

Typical P Plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jungle Fever R8
the REASON why you will not see a copied PS3 game?? is because there are no games for it.. the PS3 is just an expensive media player.. all games on it are on other consoles.. and the ones dedicated to the ps3 are crap.

now the xbox, players with a chipped xbox all had their live accounts banned by microsoft.. did a big crackdown on it.. and half the playerbase got owned. and a copied game isnt much use because it cant be played online.. so whats the point in playing a single/multiplayer game at home and not over the net when you can alot more fun witha wii. the wii is incredibly better than the other two.. may just be my opinion but i think it is, all ages can play it and enjoy it, you can pretty much play it at any mental level eg. Sober or drunk. the amount of games on the wii is far bigger than that of the other two. and the wii shows unique gameplay.

This guy in QLD that got fined 1.6mil is because he released a copy of super mario bros a week before the australian release (which was the first in the world) and estimated 50,000 people downloaded it. how he got a copy i do not know.

also anything can be copied, anything can be bypassed and anything can be cracked. there is no such thing as perfect security, especially when it comes to electronics.

Toddlez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Acclaim
xbox FTW :)

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
i don't know about the other states but as far as i know its not ilegal to downlaod any thing but it is if you upload seeing that once you start uploading thats when you start to copy

It's not about state laws, it's International Law. No local government will ever manage law surrounding intellectual property. So, wait, you think downloading is in no way copying? You as the downloader are infact copying from the uploader, you copy and request data from the uploader. Downloading is just as much of a crime as uploading, otherwise the RIAA wouldn't have taken countless music downloaders to court, the same with the MPAA.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Gets me every time haha:rofl2:

1266062514373.jpg