Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gamers

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Vegas 2 is one of the best games I have ever played. The new one is coming out next year (i think) which is cool because they said they wouldn't be doing another one. I can't wait.

I remember trying to play the firsts rainbow six n being very dissapointed with its online..may have just been because I'd grown so used to gears of war and call of duty, but im not a fan.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Vegas 1 online wasn't too good, but Vegas 2 was awesome.

I also love all 3 gears games. I prefer to play online Horde rather than Versus though.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Vegas 1 online wasn't too good, but Vegas 2 was awesome.

I also love all 3 gears games. I prefer to play online Horde rather than Versus though.

wanna play some gears now? lol assuming your not at work? (which you probly are)

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I am haha. My head is too far up Skyrim's arse at the moment to play anything else. I do need to download the new Gears and Revelations DLC though.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
next time your on send me a chat invite mate, ive smashed out skyrim (still heaps to do) but I might be able to help you out with it a few things :thumbsup:

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Yeah I'm going alright. On about level 40, complete Daedric armour and weapons on me and follower. Not interested in all this sneaking and magic crap. It's all about the hack and slash!!

troykinsvt

yes i like fibreglassing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
ps3 reppin....mw3 mw2 battlefield 3 you know the shooters....pretty dang good to and yes ill brag about it , addy is alburyhendo im always up for another friend......

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Yeah I'm going alright. On about level 40, complete Daedric armour and weapons on me and follower. Not interested in all this sneaking and magic crap. It's all about the hack and slash!!

Ive got dragonscale armor full goin on and master level destruction spells (lvl 100) n level 80 one handed melee. So i just carve through with destruction magic in one hand and the mace of morag bahl in the other - tears **** up. Definitely agree about the sneaking crap...I have completely avoiding the thieves guild in riften.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Ive got dragonscale armor full goin on and master level destruction spells (lvl 100) n level 80 one handed melee. So i just carve through with destruction magic in one hand and the mace of morag bahl in the other - tears **** up. Definitely agree about the sneaking crap...I have completely avoiding the thieves guild in riften.

Sounds like skyrim is a good game??? I seen it on tv and thought eh but whats it like i might haft to get it.. :) Went and had a look at other xboxs today its gonna cost me $400 for one unless someone is selling a good second hand one??? :spot on:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
If you look on ebay/trading post, theres usually quite a few for sale, try to find one thats one of the newer models as the older models get RROD (Red rings of death) n you"ll have to get it fixed (prob cost u bout 100 bucks...unless u got mad techy skills and you can fix it yourself). Skyrim is definitely good fun, its a big freeroaming game..I would compare it with WoW (world of warcraft) ...I didn't get into that cos it seemed a bit costly to pay for something every month, but its very similar to that if you know the game style except your on your own and not in a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role play game)....excuse all the nerd lingo. I really am cool I swear :cool: