Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] GARAGE CLEANOUT!!! Qld. All offers considered.

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
Cleaning out the garage. No reasonable offer refused! All parts on sunshine coast QLD. Pics on demand.

VX clubby kit. Suit vn/vp wagon. Slight damage to front and rear bars. Skirts I pretty good condition. Needs some fibreglass and what not. $200

F.I.T. 14 psi pulley suit m90 modular hub. $50 Hardly used if at all.

Vn guards. Arial shaved. In etch primer. Will need a rub back due to surface rust coming through cause they been sitting so long. $20 for the pair

Vn v6 Thermo fan working order $15

Vn-vs wagon boot lid. Started shaving but never got around to finishing it. Ill try and dig some photos up. Its just beinhd everything so its hard to get to to get a photo. Can get one if someone is interested. Glass included $50

Vn drivers door. In etch primer. Needs a rub back etc. $10

Vp bonnet. White. Not 100% sure on paint condition. Shouldn’t be to bad. Needs a wash and polish. $20

Ecotec inlet manifold. Injectors and rail in-tacked only thing missing I THINK is the fuel pressure reg. Come off a cooked and seized motor. Full of gunk. Would suit someone wanting to chop up etc. Could possibly be hot cleaned. Not sure. $20

Vr front brakes. Still on the car in perfect working order. Only taking off for a vt upgrade. Pads are bandex ultimates and done maybe 3000kms. $50 (pads cost me that) incs rotors and callipers and brake lines. May need rotors machined.

6.5 inch speak pods. Blue in colour. Same sorta blue as the vps and what not. $30

Like I said, make me an offer. Need the stuff gone. Panels and what not will goto the tip soon if not brought. As I kept them for spares for my old cars but nolonger and a use for them. For stuff to prob later on when I go through some stuff. I also have LOTS of interior parts which I have collected over the last few years.. So if you need any don’t hesitate to ask. (mainly vn-vp stuff)

Please don’t PM as I don’t get to check them very oftern. Give me a call or a sms on 0432639222 and well see what I can do.

Cheers

Michael

5lt caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq caprice 5lt,02vx executive v6,87 vl commy rb30
hey mate would the kit fit a vq caprice i know the side skirts would be tricky but the front and back bars should fit ay

LowVp

VP Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ute 3.8T T56
how about 10 bucks for the vp bonnet, pm with address

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
hey mate would the kit fit a vq caprice i know the side skirts would be tricky but the front and back bars should fit ay

Sorry mate i have no idea. I know the skirts will fit. But i doubt the rear bar would fit without a fair bit of buggering around.

WisdomFist

I got moves I never use !
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive Wagon
Hi ,

How about $60 for the kit pick up.

Thanks,

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
Also just found a drivers side Green VP front guard.

centy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp series 2
are the speaker pods the ones they hve in vr and vs, on the front doors?

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
hey mate couple questions, will the Vx clubby kit fit a 94' Vr? will u seperate or does it ave to be sold together? mostly interrested in the front bar.
-Terry

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
are the speaker pods the ones they hve in vr and vs, on the front doors?

Nar mate there a multifit fibreglass type.

Nar The kit wont fit Vr. Well the rear bar and the skirts would fit a vr wagon but the front bar wont as the vp and the vr have a differnt front end.

Cheers

Also just noticed a VS rear windscreen suit sedan.. - $20