Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine G8?? HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Clubsport Y series 2
P.s. you bought a Holden and you're on a Holden forum. Just in case you didn't realize.

Ammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2 2011 SS ( Alto Grey ) 6 speed manual
G8 master , what colour is your ute ? from memory they only made them in 3 colours , blcack red and voodo blue, so if its a diff colour its probably not a proper G8 , though just ring holden and give them your vin number they will be able to tell you for sure ,...
ammo
ps ,asking people for help then bagging them seems foolish ;) just my opinion lol

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
PM me your VIN and I'll look it up.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
I don't know why your concerned, it's only an SSV with an ugly body kit, not as if it's going to be worth something one day.

Having re read the original post, he asks if theres any way of checking if his car has a genuine gto kit from factory and Troy here wastes no time to tell the poor guy his car is a worthless POS.

Poor form from the mods on this one - way to make people feel welcome.

Last edited:

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build
I don't know why your concerned, it's only an SSV with an ugly body kit, not as if it's going to be worth something one day.

Having re read the original post, he asks if theres any way of checking if his car has a genuine gto kit from factory and Troy here wastes no time to tell the poor guy his car is a worthless POS.

Nothing out of the ordinary, normal for JC IMO

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

Nothing out of the ordinary, normal for JC IMO

mods are people too. dont like it? report the post instead of replying to it, or follow the G8 MASTER and log off.

CALAIS94

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
well if you an't help me with this, tell me how to delete my account and ill sign up with a pontiac site, seeing as pontiac have put more of a effort into there front end unlike the ****, plain front that holden have went with.

Cheers

i have no idea why people join this site.
if you want serious answer's,an place where moderators aren't trolls themselves(none even own a commodore) just have a good google search,admin really needs to review there staff who should be setting the example.you asked a legit question an was trolled by moderator.

CALAIS94

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
mods are people too. dont like it? report the post instead of replying to it, or follow the G8 MASTER and log off.

does not excuse the poor form someone with authority is setting.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
i have no idea why people join this site.
if you want serious answer's,an place where moderators aren't trolls themselves(none even own a commodore) just have a good google search,admin really needs to review there staff who should be setting the example.you asked a legit question an was trolled by moderator.

troy711 owns a statesman, its still a commodore... hes not the only mod that still owns a commodore

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
where moderators aren't trolls themselves(none even own a commodore)

Are you sure about that? I know for a fact you are wrong. Damn newbies come in here flinging **** around and making up stuff.

Don't like the way this forum is run - log off and don't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.