Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine Sheepskin seat covers for VF II

Shadowphonix11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Hey guys,

Was after trying to find some of these insert seat covers as a gift for my old man for his VF II. Does anyone know if they have stopped manufacturing these ones as I can't seem to find them anywhere now.

Cheers
e2jsvzrs9701uk6x7kd6yedr1.jpg

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
hard to come by, might still be able to get them from HSPO, they cost about $440 a few years ago. Have them in my redline as it doesnt have heated seats

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Have them in my Redline because it has a white alcantara (material voted most likely to attract a stain 25 years running) strip on it …

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Not saying @Sujenca is a scammer, but these "sheepskin covers for sale" sounds extremely scammy to me...

These sorts of scams are common on forums so I'd proceed with caution
i always think the same kinda thing these days.

greg might have had his jc account compromised and it is not even him on the account because he would be silly to try and scam a few hundred dollars with that nice boat, i mean its gotta be worth 50 to 100k and its rego number could lead someone back to him.

i see a lot of scams on facebook marketplace with compromised accounts now where people pay for something that does not exist.
they get into the accounts and post on the persons buy and sell groups, many people think they have been a member for a while, made sales etc its all good so they pay online and find out the hard way which is why i always tell people to pay in cash, in person or just walk away.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Unsolicited messages offering items for sale are very dodgy. Recommend avoiding

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I have removed the posts as they are against forum rules.

Rules around trading on this forum are enforced to try and keep the members safe from scammers. I'm not saying this user is or was a scammer but he did not follow the rules.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
My Redline ute had the full accessory package including these sheep skin seat covers and thinking none of it was sellable in August 2020 other than the tow bar I sold, I threw the rest in the bin. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have, as a few people have been after the things in virtually brand new condition I discarded that are now obsolete.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Because our car was 9 months since manufacture by the time we bought it new, primarily because of the bad wrap & wheels that'd been applied in a bad marketing decision, they chucked in a few of those "dealer fit options" as well as discounting it about $7k. Floor mats, the organiser for the boot & the sheepskin covers are the ones I recall, I think they wanted about $200rrp for the sheepskin covers. From memory I think they also offered some neoprene ones?

Mickg0756

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF SS UTE
Because our car was 9 months since manufacture by the time we bought it new, primarily because of the bad wrap & wheels that'd been applied in a bad marketing decision, they chucked in a few of those "dealer fit options" as well as discounting it about $7k. Floor mats, the organiser for the boot & the sheepskin covers are the ones I recall, I think they wanted about $200rrp for the sheepskin covers. From memory I think they also offered some neoprene ones?
Hope you didnt do a RevNev and bin them!!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Selling is not allowed in the main forum, if a member (who has the appropriate access level as per the rules) has something to sell, it must be listed in Just Classifeds.

The OP asked where he could buy a set, recommendations for Companies who sell are allowed.

All other posts in this thread discussing email addresses etc. are deleted.