Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

getting a Vr Statesman, any ideas?

natooo

Reaction score
Im actually gettin a stato when i turn 18 aswell n gettin 18's Wh grange champagne 18's they look awsome on a dark coloured stato i reckon.There was a stato in geelong a while back with the plates phataz it was white and had bodykit looked awsome it was the car that made me want a stato.In the way of mods i reckon exhaust system,wheels,stezza,lowered. But if u wanted to go unique whilst looking stock i reckon suicide doors on the back would be awsome

W

wartisimo

if you havent closed the deal on the vr yet I have a mate who is selling his vsII stato
it has all the good gear on it - pm if interested - I think he wants 10k stock or 14 with all the gear wheels stereo etc..

S

Statesman94

Changing the stereo means loosing the steering wheel controls. I liked them, so I looked real hard for a long time and found a converter box for pioneer stereos. (there are other brands) distributed by stinger (alarms) Plugged straight into the old eurovox loom and converted it to a standard wiring output. I loved being able to flick through 130 od tracks (MP3) with the steering wheel buttons. I haven't seen anyone else with that Mod, therefore unique?

M

matt69

so u listened to my advice hey. trust me u cant go wrong with 8 cylinders un less u hit a tree. lol.