Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Getting my Sons Driver Hours up

Status
Not open for further replies.

me&myVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hahaha No chance was I letting him get a Commodore!

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
lol, lets be honest, cruzes are ****. id rather drive any commodore from the 90s, for the rest of my life, than have a cruze as a first car ;)

me&myVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Well that's my intentions!.... I don't like the instructor either but I give him credit for what he does. However $60 x 70 hours = $4200 and this bloke is apparently just sitting there and dosing off. I like the idea of teaching him to drive myself but once you sit in that passenger seat it's scary! But Im going to be brave for him on Saturday and hopefully knock a few hours off and let him do a few lessons before he takes the test so he can ask questions etc.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Wow you come onto here asking how to teach your son how to drive? May I ask how you got a license in the first place?

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
If your scared maybe go to quieter streets, or have a bit of faith in him. Everyone I know had their old man teach them to drive. Wouldn't waste my time with an instructor

me&myVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
The Cruze is certainly no Commodore, and I know it's made by Daewoo but It's safe and pretty good on fuel from what I've heard so we shall see when it comes time to refuel it! ....His friends turned up on the weekend with one in a Brand new Dual Cab Toyota Hilux another in an Audi A4 both of which there parent's paid for in full.... I think that's asking for problems!!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Oh boy. His friends get kick ass car's he get's stuck with a girls car. Ouch

me&myVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Black_Stig I have never taught anyone to drive before and things have changed since I learnt to drive and considering we have so many young people and parent's of teens on this Forum I though it would be a good idea to ask for some advice before we head out on the weekend. As for Rufys what the Hell is a troll?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
So your unsure of the current rules and regulations on our road and want to teach your son how to drive. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.