Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GetToDaChopa's VH 253

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Thanks. The other side is not done yet with the writing :p

just wanted it for the pics??

i am guilty of doing that as well, the newest pics on my K have the 17's put on just on one side for the pics cause tires are bald as.. lol

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Got a CAI and a bigger K&N Air Filter. Hides the hideous engine very well actually, out of sight out of mind :D

PC161736.jpg

PC161738.jpg

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
hmm i may have to invest looks good notice any difference with the cold tray?

Can't really notice any difference, although thats only testing it in the driveway :rofl2: under 5KM/H (actually my speedo starts at 20km/h so i'm only guessing the speed)

I'm registering it in January. Although, can't imagine the tray making much difference unless u put a scoop with a hole on top of the bonnet, i've looked under the bonnet while i was shutting it down and there is not much room at all, so the air would still come from the engine bay. I might invest in an engine scoop (like a grp 3 one), should be better then.

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
Can't really notice any difference, although thats only testing it in the driveway :rofl2: under 5KM/H (actually my speedo starts at 20km/h so i'm only guessing the speed)

I'm registering it in January. Although, can't imagine the tray making much difference unless u put a scoop with a hole on top of the bonnet, i've looked under the bonnet while i was shutting it down and there is not much room at all, so the air would still come from the engine bay. I might invest in an engine scoop (like a grp 3 one), should be better then.

yeh sounds good looks good dumped with those wheels on it to especially how you got the tires with white print pretty costly hey?

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
The white print was thanks to a $5 white tyre marking pen! :) Doesn't look as good as genuine stuff but i'll find the real ones when these tyres run out of thread.