Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ghost pics

blue alliance

Reaction score
Website
www.cruisingmackay.com
Members Ride
98 VT S pack Supercharged/ 77 Datsun 260z Rb20det
I've got a High res pic of a very detailed red orb, the picture was taken in a house that i lived in. Was never a very warm place and it was built where an old cane farm once existed. I believe the house is located where the cane cutters (Kanakas sp?) that once worked the farm lived/ died.

ghostmobile

Reaction score
Members Ride
87vl
all i can say the pics ive posted are from my house like i said before you dont believe thats cool i really dont care my wife and three kids no whats happening here if you have seen same pics u are lieing not me unless ive sent them to them all my pics are not faked if you think they are then i now know that you think they might be something so thanks for your opinion, id like to see you come here and see for youself and trust me if you find same pics out there somewhere let me know or ask the site did jim send them anyway enjoy them for what they are and if i was faking them you would see ghosts believe me

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
ghostmoblie with your picture i cant exactly see the ghost all i see are just normal pictures of your thing surrouding your house. A few of them has the bright light infront of it that about it but i cant see the ghost or ghosts you are talking about

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'm still skeptical, a ghost to me isn't a little speckle in the light. I'm more inclined to think of light refraction, glare type setups etc.

Was the question answered about whether you see them normally or only when you take photos?

Even most of the photo's I see of 'ghosts' that have an actual shape of a person, I still put down to coincidence and lights/shadows.

We used to have a house around here that was apparently the site of quite a big murder- slaying between rival bikie gangs. never went in before it was demolished, but alot of mates got freaked out by it.
Aswell as that we have a section of Mt Archer - you park at the bottom and put your car in neautral, and the car rolls uphill.

Anyway, post as many pictures as you want, I'll look at them, But I'm not seeing what your seeing. I'd be using a different camera. And taking normal photo's haha.

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
bextor84 they have one those in Victoria as well, if you head towards bendigo there a place call hanging rock just near by there it something similar when you put your car to neatural and it will roll up hill

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
with claims like that i think you understand if I say I'd have to see it to believe. not questioning your credibility but thats how it is. When more than one sighting occurs in one place and both can describe the same thing with no prior knowledge then it does make you wonder. hmmmm..

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Kenster84 said:
bextor84 they have one those in Victoria as well, if you head towards bendigo there a place call hanging rock just near by there it something similar when you put your car to neatural and it will roll up hill

probably caused by a strong magnetic current in the area, pulling the car uphill!!! :yeah:

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Next time you visit one of these hills take a spirit (no pun intended) level with you.
You actually go down hill, it is just an illusion due to the angle of the trees etc in the area.

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
holdensupporter2005 said:
probably caused by a strong magnetic current in the area, pulling the car uphill!!! :yeah:
:yeah: well with those its save me from pushing the car in the first place :yeah: