Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gmeovr

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
Is that when it is being towed away? :)

What is with 6 cyclinder commodore drivers who think their car is the bee's knee's in speed. I was going to say something nice, but i wont bother now.

Kinda contradicted yourself since you drive an 8.

Interiors lookin sweet man

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
lol, Nope its not just you it doesnt fit, I have to wait until the guys that fitted it, get off there A** and fix it.

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
nice car but gen 3 into it. hope u have deep deep pockets. y dont u just sell it and get a vy ss with red interior and supercharger that etc?

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
Well its my first car and I love it, I have already got the Gen 3 engine just need to find a 6 speed manual or i was thinging about a 6 speed auto trans like the new VE's but not sure it it would fit the gen 3.

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
I know you love it but better to sell it off and get later model like vt- vy then you can modify the gen 3 motor you have and drop it in. think you would more value for $ that way and a better car!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
So you'r the guy who lives up in the hills and smashed the front end of this car. Yea I to have a white VS S pak dont know what it is with the colour seems everyone has white VS S packs in Adelaide. I bought mine back in 2003 first car aswell had 70,000km payed 11,000 for it only added fornt bar with foggies and just really done her up on the outside to showroom condition. Next thing is level 3 cluster and renew interior seats as to when they came out the facory. Only got 120,000km on the clock now.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
looks hot mate love what you've done with it
very classy

Plonker

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline Ute & 2016 SSV Redline Sedan
Looks good mate!! Don't let any of the other retards on this site put your ideas down!! If its what you want go for it! You have the right to be different and not follow the trend!

nice car but gen 3 into it. hope u have deep deep pockets. y dont u just sell it and get a vy ss with red interior and supercharger that etc?
VY SS's are like assholes...everyone has one!! Now a Charged gen 3 VS not many of them around hey! (not bagging VY SS's Just making a point!)

12k no ecu loom etc, no box.

Pfft.. Your dreaming!! You can get a L76 6L crate motor for $4.5k.
VZ 6.0LT L76 CRATE MOTOR