Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GMH part number search ???

SCABBYGASH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
Hi im trying to find a part for my omega GM 92199364. I cant find any sites that will let me cross reference it ? Anyone know what site could help me ?
Cheers

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What? Why do you need to search for a part number when you have it?

Caprice5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Berlina
He wants to cross reference it, meaning you want to see what other models have that same part, right? What is it? You might get a better response by saying what it is.

SCABBYGASH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
My omega was driving fine this morn and the engine check light came on so i checked all the fluid levels and all is good . but the light wont come off. I disconnected the battery to reset the ecu , then restart and drove without tha engine light coming on until 1hr into a drive. I got into the ecu 'Engineering' mode and its telling me "GM part #92199364 . I dont know what the part is and if its the actual problem. Ive tried loking for GM- GMH & Holden websites but im not having much luck working out what it is ! Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
i'm gonna go with its the dash part number...
take the car to ur mech and hook the tech2 or whatever the ve's use and then you'll find out what the problem is

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
My omega was driving fine this morn and the engine check light came on so i checked all the fluid levels and all is good . but the light wont come off. I disconnected the battery to reset the ecu , then restart and drove without tha engine light coming on until 1hr into a drive. I got into the ecu 'Engineering' mode and its telling me "GM part #92199364 . I dont know what the part is and if its the actual problem. Ive tried loking for GM- GMH & Holden websites but im not having much luck working out what it is ! Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Here's a thought, take it to someone that knows what they are doing. As mentioned hooking up a Tech II with tell you the problem in around 20 seconds.

SCABBYGASH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
cheers. whats the best bet Holden dealership or Autobahn/Ultratune ect ???

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Ring holden dealer and ask them what the part it is.
Have your VIN Number ready just incase last 8 digits/letters.