Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

god i hate australian idol!

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
ShanghaiVZ said:
You poor bastard, everyone raving about "pimp my ride" on free to air, I don't see what all the fuss is about, I've being watching it for ages. :p

Dude, i wouldn't say raving about it???????????????
It sux as much as OZ Idol!

T

throttlehappy

MYSS94 said:
Dude, i wouldn't say raving about it???????????????
It sux as much as OZ Idol!

where as rides kicks a**
even if it has got jason prestley on it

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
disposable idol.......
its been pathetic since day 1.....

i can tell you i NEVER WANT A "POP STAR" BEING MY IDOL... EVER

why dont they actually get some diffrent styles of music happening... as they seem to kick all the good people off... i mean wheres metal??? LOL....i suppose then they would of lost their entire audience... the 13 year old teeny bopper girls who will buy anything....

and they're not aloud to play instruments on the show... because it gives some people a "unfair advantage" i mean cmon its fair.. if they've got some tallent accross the board thats hardly an advantage... if they've got the skill they should be able to use it to their advantage..

to sum it up... i HATE AUSTRALIAN idol =D

i agree i hate seeing it plastered everywhere because just the name ticks me off... it shouldnt refer to australia as a whole because cmon the majourty may vote on it but thats the people that are sucked into wasting money sms'ing every week... ie the idiots of society... its like survivor.. they will use it untill its boring to all.. then they will find something new to plug.... notice the spamming of "academic" shows on tv recently.....??

theres my opinion :w00t:
take it....or leave it...

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
certainly not my choice of viewing. fortunately the others i live with agree so it doesnt go on. agree with the cross promotional comment. you cant avoid it completely.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I look at aussie idol this way..
If i wanted to listen to people who cant sing, i'd just turn on any commercial aussie radio station.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i agree you cant get away from it no matter how much you hate it, but i also agree the first 2 or 3 shows of each season are good coz of all the wankers who turn up and make fools of themselves... who else here thinks rockstar INXS rocks? i do... they have people on there with real talent and they sing decent songs. im only 18 but i love inxs and other bands from theyre era, i have my own type of music but being brought up with classics like ac/dc, cold chisel, the radiators, the angels, the doors, rose tattoo, guns n roses and metallica just to name a few... how can you not appreciate those bands and what theyve done, but these pop "stars" who have one hit then are never heard of again are just manifactured pop crap! anyway ive ranted on for too long...

I HATE IDOL!

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I agree 100% with Jack and Minux.

Australian Idol has to go, along with pretty much all the other reality tv shows. If people's lives are so boring that they have to follow other peoples lives (this goes for soap operas as well) then they have some real issues to deal with.

Let's give the real work back to the artists who DESERVE it. The ones who worked for their success and didn't have it handed to them on a platter. At least in the first season of Idol they really did push them hard and they did press for real singing ability - Guy IS an incredibly good singer, he's just been forced into an unfortunate genre.

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
imo idol is pretty pathetic. thank god i got a ps2 :D im not a fan of mark holden. "touchdown" is just annoying now. Guy Sebation, he won , released 2 songs and has dissappered? same with shannon noll, yet he has released another CD now i think. not gunna buy it tho, no way. and then that girl won... then what? Anthony callear came second, yet seems to be more popular. i havent seen any songs from her tho... i reckon its just another 15mins of famecrap. kinda like big brother... but big brother is better, with less crap singing!

who else reckons none of the final few can sing? they suck more than... yeah...

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Meh whats the big deal? I haven't watched one episode of aus idol, big brother or any of that crap this year. I wouldn't know who any of the idols are and haven't noticed a huge amount of promotion for them but then again I very rarely watch free to air tv. I guess with TV you get what you pay for, they aren't there to offer you choice they are there to win ratings and make money.

Oh and MYSS94- If you think Pimp My Ride sucks you should see Pimp My Ride UK- it doesn't just suck it swallows lol

T

throttlehappy

Julie said:
Meh whats the big deal? I haven't watched one episode of aus idol, big brother or any of that crap this year. I wouldn't know who any of the idols are and haven't noticed a huge amount of promotion for them but then again I very rarely watch free to air tv. I guess with TV you get what you pay for, they aren't there to offer you choice they are there to win ratings and make money.

Oh and MYSS94- If you think Pimp My Ride sucks you should see Pimp My Ride UK- it doesn't just suck it swallows lol

i really hate xhibit
WHATS UP DOG!