Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Goddamn 4wd!!!!

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
throttlehappy said:
how bout getting out and sticking my foot up there A**!!!
Your avatar certainly seems to represent your online personality.. Portrait?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
worst i've had is as i come up to a set of lights i stop with about half a cars length infront of me to spare [ to allow for shuffling] and the guy in front puts it into reverse so i check my rear, all clear and back up a little then i notice a car behind me who wasnt going anywhere so i shimmy back a little more and decide not to go further for fear of sticking the poor innocent person, i look forward and this hilux surf in front wasnt stopping he was just inching his way back i though you better stop wanker.

nope kepts inching his way back, there i could see he was clearly behind the stop line but he kept going

"oh **** off how thick are you, you ****!" i scream but nothing he kepts inching

with centimeters to spare before either his wheel or tow bar was going to hit me the light goes green and he puts it into drive and takes off like a granny i was furious the first thing i did was change lanes and zipped past him so i didnt have to put up with this sort of idiocy, thankfully my turn off was a feww hundred meters up the road so i took and and was glad to see this person continuing onling straight.

calming down i give thanks that he didnt touch me.

i was in my dads car at the time.........

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Dont you people know what horns are? :)

Legal road rage devices ;)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Meh there are ********s in all types of vehicles... just a greater population of them who happen to drive 4wds :shutup:

I wish our pathetic excuse for a government would pull their fingers out and introduce some common sense rules for 4wd drivers. Make them get a special licence, piss them off away from the city and school zones and just for the hell of it make a rule that if they have anything less than 5mm of dirt/mud on them they get defected!

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
Yeah you get people like that all over the place, and it has to be durring the most inconvenient time.

My favourite was pulling into a servo only to find someone had parked there car just on the driveway entry. anyway im sitting in my vn with the boot and a better part of the back of the car still hanging out on the road.. people going past honking the horn and yelling out. I just put my fist into the horn and held it there till the moron driver (17 or 18yo) walked casualy out gave me the finger and jumped into the car. i retaliated with a barrage of of excesive swearing and jumped out of the car. as soon as this punk saw my door open he was outta there, little bastard **** himself... heheh that made me happier.

But to conclude there are alot of drivers out there who have no sort of courtesy towards other drivers.

R

rattattack1313

I live right near a Stae School................there is always towies hanging about, because they just KNOW someone is gunna prang into someone else......

T

throttlehappy

shounak said:
Your avatar certainly seems to represent your online personality.. Portrait?

howd you quess???
coming from someone who has no personality :w00t:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
throttlehappy said:
howd you quess???
coming from someone who has no personality :w00t:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNAPPED!

R

rattattack1313

Settle down , you lot...no need to attack each other.......