Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good looking VR body kits and wings?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
I recently got ahold of a 1994 VR and well.... She's not so flash at the moment. But I was wondering if anyone knew of any good body kits or wings? I'm an apprentice mechanic, so nothing too expensive. Thanks in advance if anyone reads this.

zskinner

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN CalaisV 6.0L
personally i like the vr/vs senator body kit. dont like the rear spoiler too much though, looking from the rear of the car the curve of the spoiler looks a bit gay to me (but i've got that spoiler on my car and maybe im just sick of looking at it lol). i also like the vz front bar but dont like the vt/vx or vy front bars, they just dont seem to suit the vn-vs models (in my opinion). well just my 2 cents......

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Welcome to the forum :) As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I will agree with Philthy above. The ss kit and s-pac boot lip is definately a good choice in my opinion. Not overboard and clean. I'd be sticking with genuine style kits that were available for the vr/vs from the factory.

Last edited:

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Don't even think of putting a later model HSV kit on it. They NEVER flow well with the rest of the car

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Executive 3.8L
i think that the VT cluby kit suits the car perfectly well and same with the VX one, coz they were both reasonably 'round' kits, whereas the VY VZ ones are to sharp for the car IMO.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Thanks guys. I was curious about how the VT-VX front bars fit because they have different headlights? And yeah lip spoiler ftw

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Thanks guys. I was curious about how the VT-VX front bars fit because they have different headlights? And yeah lip spoiler ftw

a genuine one wont fit. they are fiberglass ones made to suit the vs light shape. But yeah leave the vt bumpers on a vt. vr-vs look the best with vr-vs bumpers