Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

good VE V6 tuner required ( sydney )

reggie v

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6 Calais
hi guys hope you can help , below is my car and added boltons and it really needs tuning so i am hoping someone here can recommend a good tuner in sydney

late 2006 VE V6 calais V
CPR6 MANIFOLD
MACE INSULATORS
AIRHAMMER INTAKE
PACEMAKERS
X FORCE 2.25 ( ALSO HAD SOME ANTI DRONE PIPES FITTED as it was droning badly due to intake set up ) ......happy to advise who fixed the drone for me
20% UNDERDRIVE BALANCER AND PULLEYS

this car gives the V8's a run as it is and now has a great drone free sound :smoking::surprise:

now need to have it properly tuned and hopefully the 5 speed auto can be tuned as well

any info would be greatly appreciated , im not the sort of person that listens to people that say how great they themselves are i listen to what others say

p.s first time i have posted

cheers guys / gals

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
Dale for CHE tuned my ve v6 with good results 20rwhp increase on a similar car. Castle hill exhausts.

Kye

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SV6
How do you rate the CPR6 Manifold?

reggie v

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6 Calais
cpr6 manifold

i rate it high it makews a huge difference instantly .............installed it myself but as soon as you do any other bolt on mods such as extractors and cat back you will feel a bit of a torque drop and thats because it needs tuning but they are worth the dollars , speak with phil at performance manifolds he is very helpful and open and honest ( in my opinion )