Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got a VN, now what spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
ways to get 'street cred' (in melbourne)

1) Everyone knows that visibility past the B pillar is for sissies, so drive with your seat reclined at no less than 45 degrees, so that all of your melon is rearwards of the pillar.

2) front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, 4x4, it doesn't matter... you only ever NEED to buy two mag wheels.... then take off both your rear hubcaps to expose your black steelies to make it look like the car has power to turn a tyre. When pulled over, complain about being unfairly targetted.

3) chicks dig commercialy manufactured trance songs @ 3,000db - END OF STORY.

4) you ARE a gangsta - there will be no further questions.

5) Your cousin 'chickos' IS the world kickboxing champion. Any laughter at any of the above 4 items will result in pressing speed dial 1 on one of your 5 mobile phones, prompting 'Chickos' to appear out of nowhere, in 2 seconds flat.

..... anyone have any more suggestions?

haha i heard that they put their seat back so if the gangstas got shot at there heads would be protected by that pillar. So u think i should get some subs too? :yeah:

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Damn ur a funny man, hahahahaha im in tears luke.
But dead set is this guy for real?
Its an ea pos falcon!!!! Man i hate those cars.

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
didnt the badges give it away that its a ford? or did ur grandpa remove them to give that stramlined look and save a few dollars on fuel?

yeh well i just put in google VN forum... didnt actually know that holden made them so ya

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
OK u guys have pointed out how dumb i am... now how do i make it sweet and not so much family wagony??

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
its understandable that not everyone has car knowledge, and there not expected to, its a love for it.

now goin on my original post, pop the bonnet, check the back firewall, and read the complience plate, it'll tell you every thing about the car.

dont put holden badges or steering wheels on a ford and vise-versa, its like putting vinegar in chocolate cake its just not done

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
yeah ok ill go ask some dikheads at a EA forum, i hope they dont find out abot this thread cos last time that happened my mum got scared and said ur moving in with your aunt and uncle in bel-air.

Status
Not open for further replies.