Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GR3GA vtss

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
he does have orange, but he told me this was redish orange but came out red but it looked gud so left it
got whitewalls sa to do it, he comes to you $90 for single, $140 for dual
cheers

thats good- I have only found 1 place that does whitewalling in W.A and I think they only have white-blue and red?

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
well ppl i need help i might be re trimmin my interior, but i have no idea wat colour/s, as the roof and pillars are cream/tan i was thinkin of doin tan/cream seats, gear/handbrake boot, door cards, parcel shelf

wat colours do u ppl think

Cream is always nice but once you do a bit of it you have to do everthing otherwise it looks a bit wanky... theres a pink vr ute on this site that has bubblegum plates(or somthing similar) and she has done the cream interior...looks nice:thumbsup:

It hard for anything to suit tiger mica.....if it was me I would have black leather or suede

GR3GA

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss s2 6spd
Cream is always nice but once you do a bit of it you have to do everthing otherwise it looks a bit wanky... theres a pink vr ute on this site that has bubblegum plates(or somthing similar) and she has done the cream interior...looks nice:thumbsup:

It hard for anything to suit tiger mica.....if it was me I would have black leather or suede

yer might end up jus black less **** to do lol

GR3GA

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss s2 6spd
got bored, not low enough :p
100_3362.jpg

100_3363.jpg

100_3365.jpg

100_3364.jpg