Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

grant steering wheel adapter vn-vp

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Last edited:

badass77impala

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i called the grant wheel company and they said nogo on the adapter because they dont have a demand for it i had brought a grant wheel back with me from the states n its collecting dust. mabey take the other steerin wheel adapter with the grant wheel to a machine shop and they can custom make one

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
but there has to be another steering column head that is the same as the the vn vp one. another gm column like caprice cadillac pontiac buick somthing, mabe even another import. if i go to the wreckers with a hack saw and cut off a steering head and send it to grant in calfornia im sure theyl find a adapter boss kit that will fit it. what do you think...

badass77impala

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
the adapter i have on the grant wheel i have the bore for the steering shaft is way too big for the commadore and its for a common chevy/gm car it came off of my 77 impala. maybey if ya do some reserch with the shaft dimentions to other vehicles ya might find one thatll work or even maybey the one for a boat steering wheel