Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Group A Sideskirts

dezrik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5.0L Berlina S2 Slushbox
I recently purchased a Group A kit from an Ebay seller and the kit is good (and was relatively cheap - $670 delivered or so for the front bumper, grille, bonnet scoop, skirts and flares.)

My only problem now is that the skirts don't fit and are about 10mm out at the front of the door (and there's a panel gap at the front too. I can take a photo later.) Basically the bit that flares up from the front of the skirt doesn't line up properly.

A fibreglasser mate of mine came up earlier and said he could fix the problem (or even I could) but it would take a fair bit of mucking around and I couldn't be stuffed because he lives in a different town these days and I know barely anything about fibreglass.

So I'm going to try and flog the skirts for very cheap on Ebay (of course saying they'll require some work - unless anyone round here wants a cheap set?)

So my new question is - where should I buy my replacement skirts from? Any and all recommendations welcome, somewhere good that'll send me up some skirts that will (basically) just bolt straight on and line up would be great.

Thanks!

dezrik

Reaction score
Members Ride
(P.S. If anyone wants to flog me a used set that you've had fitted I'd glady take that as I can't find any for sale at the moment.)

dezrik

Reaction score
Members Ride
Queensland mate.

I must admit the rest of the kit was quite good... And currently I'm trying to teach myself fibreglassing to fix up the skirts (and doing okay) but I am still very interested to hear where you would reccommend I get some ones from that would actually fit.

dezrik

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate, if my custom hack/job on my current skirts doesn't work out (I woulda felt bad selling them if they don't fit) I'll give them a try.