Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grrrrrr

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII 5.0L Calais, 13b ae71
there i was, sitting in my car in the car park. i turn my car on about to reverse, and wait as this DEVIL WOMAN turns into the spot next to me - or should i say, ATTEMPTS to turn into the space next to me and BOOM she drives straight into my rear!

she continues to park, then we both get out and i look at the back of my car to see a lovely big black mark on my lovely white bumper. she comes over rubs it, and says "i just hit your bumper.. it'll rub out" GRR this made me angry. she went off into the shoping centre, as i inspected the damage. there was only paint, no dents. i wrote down her rego because i was pissed off.

when i got home i used some polish and rubbed the mark off.

i know you might think - gee thats an amazing post. no damage. how exiting - you may be right, but it really SH!TS me that people cant drive and dont give a crap about anybody elses property

hgwoehgqiouwehgiugui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end.

Attachments

• IMG_00502.jpg
    IMG_00502.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 149

habro

Resident Car Hack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i wouldve got all her details written down before you let her go off. then even though you just rubbed it out and clearly wouldnt claim for insurance - she'd be worrying for months that you mightve been petty enough to claim for it

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah i regret not getting her name and stuff. oh well. at least its all fixed up

R

rattattack1313

Go to the local Motor Reg...they can track her down 4 you...

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Or so you'd think. I had a similar thing happen where a guy reversed into me, we exhanged rego #'s Names and licence #'s. Turned out he was just passing through. My insurance couldnt contact him, I found his # and talked to him a few times with him saying "my insurance will contact you soon". car wasnt in his name and then my insurance done a check on my driving record and found i didnt name all my offences on my application and dropped me. I was left with a dented car and no insurance on a $40000 car while I was 18. Car since tradedin, with the dent. If I was to get hold of him I recon he would end up with more than just a dented car.

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
Thats seriously disrespectful, for her to run into your car then act like it was no big deal and continue on with her day like nothing happened. :ranting:

Good that the damage just buffed out but i would still lodge a complaint against her, It may help out the next person she runs into.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I would've lodged a claim with insurance, just cuz she's a bitch.. If it wasn't your fault at all, they'd probably respray your entire bumper..

Insurance are crazy like that.. They fix EVERYTHING very thoroughly..

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
so they would just respray it and not try and rub it off?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Yep.. A complete respray..

Go to a reputable panel beater, I can recommend a place that does insurance work and I know for a fact they do a good job. Just drive in and ask him if that much damage claimed through insurance would justify a respray.

Tell him the story about her bein a dick of course. See what he says.. If you weren't at all to blame (which it sounds like you weren't) let her insurance take care of it. Why should you go around driving a car with a scratched bumper..

At very worst they'll fix the whole area completely. A panel beater would do a better job then you would and you may get a lifetime guarantee out of it..