Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grubs!!!

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
I have had my Series II SV6 for about six weeks now.

Had someone back into it in a car park in the first week (Thankfully he will pay for the repairs).

Yesterday went to Bunnings and, as usual, parked away from other cars to avoid the risk of dings. Got back to the car to find someone had keyed the boot lid.

I find it unbelievable that someone will go out of their way to damage other peoples property.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
yep, there are some ########s out there....once came out from a party to see some kids keying my mates car, me and a mate chased down 3 of them.....needless to say they had a lot of trouble walking back home

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
Grubs is the correct word... cant stand people who damage others property or who are thieves :banstick:

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
yep,or the arseholes that seem to go out of their way to park beside you even though there's a stack of other empty spaces, ie the prick in his 50's the other day that swung in beside me even though i was smack bang in the middle of the carpark and just up from me was heaps of empty spots even ones with 5 in a row that were empty,which were closer to the shops.
unfortunately the world is full of arseholes.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
It's just out of jealousy or spite.
"Aww that car is new and better than anything that I will ever be able to afford, let's vandalise it so I can make myself feel better about being poor and not having anything nice."
The only thing i do is turn the side mirrors In if I see a mates car in the carpark and they do the same nobody minds.
Stopped lifting up wiper blades a couple of years ago when I smashed my own window.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I park next to people to make their car look better :p

People around my way used yo stick cardboard over peoples number plates with "IM-GAY-1" and other funny/random writing in the form of number plates lol, harmless fun really but yeah keying/damaging peoples cars is stupid, though I once drunkenly peed on my mates R33 bootlid when he was inside at a party

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
lifting wiper blades when you see a mates car is pretty much a given, i lost count how many times it would be raining and i would jump into my car just to have to jump out again and put them down.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
lifting wiper blades when you see a mates car is pretty much a given, i lost count how many times it would be raining and i would jump into my car just to have to jump out again and put them down.
havent had this done to my car yet, obviously unloved =P

but yeah i cannot stand people who damage other property/takes it.
especially when you wash your filthy car onto to see some mega scratches appearing in wierd areas
like that one from rear wheel to halfway along passenger door at the perfect height for a kid in a pusher....

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
Around here, they gladwrap cars at night :/ sucks when I finish work and I walk out to see my car covered in 5000000 metres of gladwrap :/

I dont even know how to keyscratch a car, let alone do it to someones car even if I did! Paintwork isnt cheap!

NV-MY-VT

Sleeper Builder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2000 Olympic Edition
My mates fold my mirrors in and lift my wipers too. It's a given.

But yeah, there is a huge jump between some harmless fun between mates and going out of your way to maliciously damage someone else's property.