Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grunt

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
Normally just pull the lever under the dash, open the bonnet and there it is! ;)

But seriously....

For the past 2 years I had a supercharged V6 VY Calais, and for 6 months before that, I had a 5.7 V8 Auto VY Berlina. Neither of those were engines to sneer at. However I really wish I could think of something like what the guys on Top Gear would come up with, to adequately describe the feeling you get planting the foot in this car. Something along the lines of OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I actually got this car, I was telling myself that I would drive it sedately, because it is a car that you know will kill anything that looks sideways at it (and that happens quite often, I can tell you!), so because it is so obviously a child of hell, I don't need to thrash it - the sort of "I don't need to prove anything to you, I know I can kick your butt without raising a sweat" theory.

Well that, of course, was a complete load of crap. This car is simply too much fun to drive sensibly!!!!! I keep checking the "Spotted" thread waiting for someone to see me (maybe I should slow down so they can actually read the plates through the blur?), but no-one has seen it yet - but I'll bet some of you have heard it and just not realised - I was probably 3 suburbs away - that wasn't thunder, it was me!

Not sure if you can tell, but I REALLY love my car.

My fuel card is my friend - that also helps! (Mind you, thinking about it, this wicked beast is not using any more fuel than the S/C V6 Calais did - which is ridiculous when you think about how much more fun this one is!!!!! Actually it is using more fuel, just the economy is about the same as the Calais - only using more cos I am driving this so much more though! Weekend comes, grab the fuel card and lets cruise!)

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
arh yes lease cars are great they only thing is i havnt goten out of my ssv for 5 months lol

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Tuff as:bow:

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Cool car dude, congrats. 48,000 isn't too bad, I guess they had to get rid of them somehow.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
** worships LS2

in seriousness tho, have you thought of giving it boost?? when i get off my Ps and get a mortgage settled, down the track my dream car is a charged LS2?

then you really wouldn't work up a sweat beating any jap bit of **** thrown at you

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
ohhhhh yeah!
Great buy mate.