Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTO Vic Police Car

C

Commodore

Stupid looking Police Cars.

Wow, a potential future cop (i.e. me) getting a sneak preview of what I could be driving for work purposes :D . But what arseholes using up such original plates. One thing I don't understand is that it's yellow. Cop cars should be either white or silver. You should see what the coppers drive around in in Sydney! Around the Ryde-Gladesville-Concord area, there's one Falcon XT with Pursuit rims and markings... the only problem is that it's Harvest Green (Forest Green). There's only an Exec. which has the proper wheel trims and is fully marked... but it's f**king Berry Red :b: ! Another thing, the Port Macquarie Police are driving around in Series II White Exec.s with the Pursuit rims... but they're only marked on the bumpers :confused: ?

PS: Why do you have to be 19 to be cop? What's wrong with 18?

Last edited by a moderator:

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Cool

Im gonna become a copper just to drive that lol :p

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Personally I don't like it. I hate yellow cars, it looks garish. But that's just my opinion. Probably the fact I detest the police dosen't help :)

Snowfox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore SL
Lucky Coppers

First it was SS Commodores, now its GTOs, whats next - HSVs ?? I have a friend from highschool who is a sydney copper, maybe he can smuggle me one :p . Do GTOs come in black ?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Snowfox said:
First it was SS Commodores, now its GTOs, whats next - HSVs ?? I have a friend from highschool who is a sydney copper, maybe he can smuggle me one :p . Do GTOs come in black ?

the GTO is a HSV :p sorry, just had to pick on you for that hehe

but i know what you mean... HSV's as in clubbys and GTS's...

on HSVs site, yes, they come in black

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Thats nice...I would have sworn it was a photochop.

In beautiful Queensland here, the cops confiscate 'hoons' cars (obviously because they can't budget for cars that good) and cruise around in them. What a system!

G

Grantis1976

Lets just say if QLD police ever get ahold of one of them, I'll join up !

On the flip side, when if comes time to trade/sell, there will be just too many codes/initals to cope with - BT1, HSV, GTO, ABS, TCS, A/C, P/S........you get my drift???? BUT, being a police jobby, have the boys at HRT had there mits on it??? hehehe :p

V

VPower

i've heard of this car in other web places before, i doubt whether its a photoshopped image. i've seen random cars as detective cars before. even a monaro.