Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hangin out at Maccas

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Secki said:
why hang for hours? got nothing better to do ? broke cause theyve spent all thier $$$ on pod filters and neon lights? id rather sit at home with my grandma than at maccas with a pack of wankas in **** cars that eyeball you when you drive your nice holden past them. guys you are not going to pick up at maccas! go to a pub or club or are you scared of getting bashed?
don't think secki was talking about you, MoSkA.
she says they, not you so i think she was talking about the little rice boy wankers with their little ricer cars with 'pod filters and neon lights'.

still, it played into a pretty funny argument :)

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Secki just needs to let others have their opinion and dont argue with them because you dont believe they are correct.

After work most nights i see groups of cars meeting at maccas and also see the cops sitting accross the road waiting for a car to do a burnout...

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
I didn't get bashed at maccas. I got sucker punched by a pussy.
To me, bashed means 1 or more people beating the crap outta ya, not just giving you a bloody sore nose.
As for pubs and clubs and being affraid...
Don't live your life, you might die in the process.

UNSAFE

at any speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn battlewagon
plastic gangsters. they never want to hang around and play! :ranting:

D

damo15

well im 17 almost 18 yer most week ends i go 2 car parks like broady carpark, the spit, and just anywhere 2 show off my car meet new ppl and see my mates yer i go crusin but still but who wants 2 waste all there fuel in one night wen they dont hav a job at the moment

U

uuwish

personally i dont have a problem with that, as long as they behave, id do it myself sometimes only because thers nuthin else to do on thursday nites hehe. But some places like bell st is just a no go zone :rofl: