Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hangover symptoms

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i dont get hangovers :D but i always feel the worst before i go to bed.... the first and last drinks always taste like crap

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
if you do drink vodka, dont drink a whole bottle and then drink beer, it doesn't turn out well.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
when ya in bed and room spins place one foot on the floor it stops it spinning and can fall asleep
also plain white icecream when you wake up is good for hangover works for me

ps if driinking any vodka products DONT drink water b4 bed or in moring water activates the starch in the vodka and makes ya pissed again:)

I only ever drink vodka, & I always drink water aswell? spesh if I remember when I get home, I find this helps with the hangover.

HotSSV

Bringer of much joy
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 6l VE SSV
Same if I drink like a litre of water before bed I wake up fine. Unless I mix then its all bad and nothing helps.

I have had some bad experiences when mixing though. Woke up to a security guard kicking me telling me to go home before I get robbed. Noticing that I was in the garden at my work
Another was passing out at a friends party and being used as a sofa?? WTF
Another was waking up at my mates place on the floor 200kms from where we went to party.

humm maybe I drink to much.. explains why I'm broke.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
Hugging the toilet for an hour!.... Worst hangover I ever had was the day I quit smoking! I was at a massive party in the barrossa, I had a bottle of Vodka and some Bundy. Was trying to drive back to my mums place (bout 12km dirt rd) Alternator died and battery went flat.. Car stoped. So I crawled into the back seat, opened the door, threw up then went to sleep. Woke up about 6am coz I was freezing my ass off, head pounding, gut doing backflips! Got a tow start from some random. Got about 2km up the road and the car died again! Got the ****s with the car n started walking.. No smokes, broken phone, no money, no sunnies, no jacket, no drink to wash the taste of stale booze and cigaretes from my mouth! and a 10km walk home a 6.30am! Got to mums had a coffee, threw up again, n slept all day!

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Stomach burn anyone? Everytime i swallow food i get mad stomach burn like the s**t I ate was on fire or something.

Water tastes heaps different, but is so refreshing.

Also a question, why do grog bogs smell the way they do?

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
Stomach burn anyone? Everytime i swallow food i get mad stomach burn like the s**t I ate was on fire or something.

Water tastes heaps different, but is so refreshing.

Also a question, why do grog bogs smell the way they do?

Could be because alcohol is a poison. Could be like a chemical reaction or something?

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeh but its the next day. And it lasts all day. Im no scientist so I have no idea.