Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hardstylin's 1993 VP Calais

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
lol sure would be fun tryin not to scrape, ino i sumtimes have trouble gettin outa driveways, slammin my tow bar.

How far off the ground is the ars, can u fit a coke can under the sills, i doubt it, i can only jst get one under the rear sills.

Nice number plates, would be easy to spot ya, wtf hahahah

Nice calais eh, surprised by ur paint most of em have nice fade by now, the red n green onse, urs seems to be in good nic from the pics.

Damm u vic ppl n all ur VPC's ive only seen like 3 up ere in non grampa spec lol

V

VP CALIBER

BOYZ THE CALAIS is one sweet car some calais in here are on the money it really upsets me when people mistreat them no respect for the mashine tern a nice car in to a **** heap tern it in to a drift wannabe it pisses me off i look at a vp calais on the road and the owners have no love for it dirt all over it missing centre cap i feel like jumping out my car and stomping there face in to the road it really hurts beacuse i love the vp- calais ya boys are doing well good work

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
BOYZ THE CALAIS is one sweet car some calais in here are on the money it really upsets me when people mistreat them no respect for the mashine tern a nice car in to a **** heap tern it in to a drift wannabe it pisses me off i look at a vp calais on the road and the owners have no love for it dirt all over it missing centre cap i feel like jumping out my car and stomping there face in to the road it really hurts beacuse i love the vp- calais ya boys are doing well good work

I know thats why i've had my hands on 4 VP Calais now, check the three in my profile and my two in this forum. Other then sound system the interior's is spot on and there's only like two things different to the VQ stato. While on holiday in the ACT i saw this ugly as white VP SS at a second look it was a VP CAL INTER missing all centre caps and badge's on the side of the road, i think i may have shed a tear for her.

But whats the difference between 20's or a gen 3, neither are factory n both can rape your car if not fitted correctly mate.

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Aussie chevy impala/caprice i love them to death nice man

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Can I ask where you got your twin dump pipes from? And what size are they?

Hardstylin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
Can I ask where you got your twin dump pipes from? And what size are they?

They were on the car when I bought it mate, you can pick them up from most exhaust places and Autobarn I believe, I'd assume they would be 2.5 inch.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Aussie chevy impala/caprice i love them to death nice man

wowwww :bow:

i've been saying that since i was about 12 and wanted one of these and i've tried explaining that to all my mates since i've owned my car, but no1 gets it! finally some1 else does :D

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
wowwww :bow:

i've been saying that since i was about 12 and wanted one of these and i've tried explaining that to all my mates since i've owned my car, but no1 gets it! finally some1 else does :D

i always got that, thats why i liked it, they look similar and theyre both similar cars tbh

1991chevroletcaprice.jpg

Hardstylin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
I bet the mini spool's fun to drive

Yeah they are, dangerous for a P plater like me though, I'm a sensible driver but having bald tyres on the rear it's quite easy to slide out in this weather.