Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'Harey' drive home

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
How are the repairs coming along?

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Sashyre said:
How are the repairs coming along?
Slowly! Took the bumper off on Sunday....repaired some backyard panel beating from previous owner (car had been whacked pretty good sometime in the past). Turns out the plastic bumper is attached to metal support by two roofing screws near the middle...dodgy as...no wonder it wobbled...fixed fog light brackets...will put a strap on side of bumper to keep it in check...that's all I am willing to do....will get a quote for paint this week ;)

Even got to use some metal from my old VC in the brackets...my ex-baby...yay he lives on!!

Oops that was longer than intended...will post the quote when I get it

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Sweeeeet....nice looking car if it finishes up like that.

Haven't run over a hare in the car for years...did nail one about five years back on my old Z1000 Kawasaki I had at the time...doing Warp 9 just after dawn out on the highway after leaving a small town while on a country trip, I remember a quick low-flying blur of grey hopping across rapidly from the side of the road and WHAM, I got him. It actually launched the front and rear wheels off the road, smacking my bollocks on the back of the fuel tank something shocking. The bike got a huge speed wobble up and then I got it under control, then I pulled over and gingerly got off the bike to limp over and have a little lie down on the side of the road at a rest area. You wouldn't think something so small could do so much harm...erm...not to the bike...to me... :cry: :eek:

...and don't even get me started about me and a workmate way back when I was seventeen in his old HQ four door hitting a poor old German Shepherd at 100 km/hr...hit him dead center of the front of the car and the damage it did made the insurance company want to write the car off... :(

Last edited: