Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has anyone used Pedders sportsryder springs to lower their VE?

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
View attachment 163563View attachment 163563

Ive got pedders sports riders. Lowered about 35mm All round. This photo was only the day after i got them so they've settled a bit since then..... I also did the same springs in my last car which was a VE SSV ute and have nothing but good words to say. Handles great and rides beautifully...

I've seen your SSV Z on carsales, I narrowed down the list to 4 cars I wanted to buy and your's was one of the nicest but still can't decide on that or a Limited Edition SSV with the Pontiac Front.

Morg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 SPORTWAGON and HK GTS MONARO.
Here are photos of Pedders Grey, they are a cheaper version of their springs, ride is firmer than standard by a few points but still acceptable. lower the car to right on 100mm. work quite well at Hwy speeds. car handles very well. Don't know price as came from suttons like that as a demo vehicle. As a wagon it sits a little lower on the rear than it would on a sedan. Standard shocks. Hope this helps.
, 20120518-150339.jpg