Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has Supacheap stopped selling Nulon?

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
The shelves used to be packed with Nulon but suddenly not so much, any idea what happened ?
Probably just a contract thing, looks like they have picked up more Penrite and their own Cheif and STP stuff now...
Shame cos i like the Nulon Synthetic ATF :(

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
To be honest, while I don't spend much time in Supercheap, I don't think I've ever noticed Nulon on their shelves - I could be wrong, though. Autobarn is the place I tend to frequent more often as I have a mate who works there and they've always had better service in my experience.

Bullseye Auto also stock it if there is one near you.

SVZKen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ Commodore
They have plenty up here in the Brisbane stores.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
The shelves used to be packed with Nulon but suddenly not so much, any idea what happened ?
Probably just a contract thing, looks like they have picked up more Penrite and their own Cheif and STP stuff now...
Shame cos i like the Nulon Synthetic ATF :(
Nope should still be there, the mineral ATF I think isn't stocked by all stores now but the Synthetic ATF is still stocked at all stores in vic anyway. A lot of the mineral nulon diff/box oils got dropped to fit in the penrite range for memory.

ozNick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 3.0 Auto
Looked when I was in SuperCheap tonight and they are running down Nulon stocks. Penrite varieties are certainly more varied.
I asked them and the girl said to me that Nulon are repackaging all their oils and want the old stock run out first before they restock it.