Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

aero135

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6
Haunted place? how bout parliament house ... haha nah but jokes aside theres an abandoned hospital in lidcome next to the cemetery on a deserted road. went there with a few mates once - we parked 3 cars in front of it and went for a walk. came back and saw this "security car" with blue/red lights??? and these two guys shouting for us to move our cars or its a 5,000 buck fine each or something. but yeh dunno what's up with all that surveilance or something or why its so serious but if somethings going down there no-one wants you to know HAHA. pretty awesome experience.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
lol i may look into that thanks mate, i heard about a cemetery in lidcombe, i dunno if its the one your referring too, do u no what road it was?

ALL-W3T

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vl wagon
Hey where was that house in castle hill???? Is it an old nursery. Lookin for another few places to go gonna try majic kingdom tonight!

Supernatural201

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
do you know the exact address for that 2 story house in dean park?
The 2 story house was located next to the Entrance to the M7, and nah it was never haunted the previous owners owned the chicken farm next to Dean Park, but after the completion of the M7 put the building up for sale. No one wanted it and the house was trashed before Blacktown council Demolished the house in the last 3 months

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
finally went sarahs grave last weekend, IT IS FREAKY THERE!!!! the castle hill one i forgot the exact address but as your coming up old northern road from towers, turn right to castle hill road then the first right (therell b a no right turn sign from memory) and keep driving till the bottom of the hill, youll see a sign that says sydney water and a gate and next to that is the abandonned scary house!

HungHing

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Central Station in the city was built on top of an old cementary...the bodies were removed and put elsewhere. But during the late night when there is no-one around, you would see something creepy.

One time I went with 4 mates to lidcombe cementary around 4am and there was a hole open in the fence so we went in and we were walking on the rocky road tracks for cars. Somehow i needed to take a piss and did it on the road inside....after that we didnt proceed any futher inside and headed back towards the car. The sun was about to rise and once in the car, i drove off but within a min or so, a bird came flying pass and hit my windshield...just one black bird and no1 or nothing was around. FREAKY!!!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Freaky? Why? Birds are hit by cars all the time.

dvm71

Reaction score
Members Ride
berlina
Any new locations to explore guys. I spent a couple of nights at Studley Park last year. Pretty weird

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
hey guys, been a while since we posted up on the thread so i thought id put some updates up.
also just to let everyone know that wants to go visit picton tunnel, theyve put a massive fence in front of the main entrance, so you will have to squeeze through it if you are skinny, or jump the fence! dont want people driving there n going OH #### lol.
as for new places, i havent really encountered anything new, so i wanted to ask you guys if anything new has come up? on my last visit to picton tunnel back in about january/febuary, i felt an EXTREME negative energy to the point i had to leave so there is definetly still something going on there and the same with st marks cemetery at picton.
on my last visit to sarahs grave with my girlfriend at the time, we were walking away from sarahs grave to go back home and we saw a large tomb stone so we decided to just read it and see what it is, upon reading it it didnt mean anything too me and i was standing about 1 metre away from my girlfriend. She immeidately started screaming and crying and ran towards the car, we got to the car and i kept telling her to tell me WTF HAPPENED! she goes she turned her head around after reading the name and there was a dark coloured person and their face was in her face and she jumped.
DEFINETLY REQUIRES FURTHER INVESTIGATION and i will be back!