Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

havent got the foggiest

Sebastian

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS Commodore
hi ive been thinking about getting some fog lights for my VT S pack so i went to holden the other day to enquire about getting some from the spare parts office.
to my knowledge i know i will require the fog light relay as well as the bezels and of course the lights themselves, but when i explained to the guy what i wanted he told me that i would need to get the VT SS front spoiler as well.

now my front spoiler is the VT S spoiler which i would assume would be suitable for foglights as the VTSS is not the only model ive seen installed with them so my question is whether i need to fork out an odd 500 dollars for a new spoiler or whether holden is just trying to rip me off cause i wouldnt have a clue. and if holden is trying to rip me off where else could i get the proper foglight kit.

ive got a lot of usefull information from this forum in the past so hopefully someone can help me out with this one.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
just get the lights like on the calais as they just fit in the opening in the normal vt bumper

vk308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
just get the lights like on the calais as they just fit in the opening in the normal vt bumper

agreed, find a set at a wrecker, i think the calais and the ss run the same lights to they would fit yours,
even ask the wrecker, they would probably know

Sebastian

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS Commodore
thanks for the advice guys yeah i think ill stick with the wreckers rather than holden

VT Berlina 07

15.37 @ 147 KPH
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 EF2 Futura I6 Auto
hi, the VT SS/Calais Fog Lights are the same, you just need to buy the bezzles that suround the lights so you can attach them to your front bar:thumbsup:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Guys he does need the bumper changed i have removed my old bumper when repairing mine and it's different, There is a little part cut out to fit the lights in, So if someone can cut yours the bezels will fit in perfect, Other wise they might look funny somewhere in the middle..
I have some pics here before mine went on the car.

Without Bezels and with them in. See the change in the bumper bar?.

Frontbarwithoutbezzells.jpg

Frontbarwithbezzels.jpg