Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlights - Blue / Silver

kurtbarker

Reaction score
Hey guyz, i've thread threads on a number of forums regarding blue lights and if they are legal or not... I was told today to get the silver ones as they provide more brightness than the blue, but my understanding was that the brighter the grobe the more blue it was... Can anyone clear this up for me please... What is the benefit of having Silver Plated globes as oposed to blue, and vice versa...

Thanks

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
I think it is legal to have the blue globes if the car came stock with them, but personaly having a car coming towards you with headlights like that annoy the hell out of me (so bright, so many different colors)

I have a set of ultra white headlights and have found these great when driving along roads with no street lights.

V

VT_Mania

blue lights

ive got blue lights on my VT, but you cant drive with them on because they are simply not bright enough!

i am also under the impression that they are illegal because like "vinnywelsh" said, they annoy the s**t out of someone coming towards ya :D

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
if your talkin bout the zennon globes there leagal cause there white....jsut seem to have a blue tinge ;)