Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlights wiring help needed !!!

frontier

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore VY 2004 SS
Hi All,

i have commodore VY S and i have done retrofit with headlights installing projectors in them and installed HID xenon also. well im messed with the headlight wiring, dont know which one is low beam wiring and where to connect high beam...any one please help me or with diagram or cable colors..i need headlights main jack pin details..or is there any way that i can pul cable directly from the main switch in dash so i can make it simple....

waiting,

boby

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
would be best off asking this in the VY section which is found elsewhere on the forum

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gts
vl commodore gts 1987

when i turn my head lights on only my park lights come on on both sides. but when i put full beam on all bulbs work dose anyone no how this could have happen an how i can fix it cheerz

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
no see this is just rubbish now

what do these questions have to do with Gregs interior lighting and audio modifications

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

lukee1986

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx series 2 2001 3.8 lt
no see this is just rubbish now

what do these questions have to do with Gregs interior lighting and audio modifications
And this is 1 u sook about tje guy is asking a decent question amd u sook theres hundreds of posts were idiots are talking about random crap like a post i was just in does vy wide body kit fit vl 3 pages of idots sooking about wheels and a body kit thats a pic there the 1s u should be sooking about and cleaning up 3 pages of waisting my time reading

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
And this is 1 u sook about tje guy is asking a decent question amd u sook theres hundreds of posts were idiots are talking about random crap like a post i was just in does vy wide body kit fit vl 3 pages of idots sooking about wheels and a body kit thats a pic there the 1s u should be sooking about and cleaning up 3 pages of waisting my time reading
Only 9 years late to reply, doing well mate.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS