Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Healthy

Dowling_s

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VY2 SS
I just got my VY2 SS serviced (10,000 km) and it received a clean bill of health. The local Holden service agent could not find any faults. I can only hope it stays this way.

Scotty :)

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
they always give them a clean bill of health:)
You have to find the faults for them :)

V

VYII S

Jeffro74 said:
they always give them a clean bill of health:)
You have to find the faults for them :)

Exactly ! That is my major gripe....there should be a publicly avail list we all faults and known issues ! Thank goodness for Just Commodores !

I bought a VYIIS (still under origional warranty, as well as additional Holden Certifed Used car warranty) last week w/ 25000k's and I have already had the CD/RADIO replaced, glove box adjusted, Power steering pump adjusted and fluid topped up and a steering rack pipe replaced ! This is after a full RAC test, local dealer RAC test and 30,000 Full service ahem...'clean bill of health',...

All I can say is that if your car is under warrantly, nit pick on anything that doesn't look or feel quite right !

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
yeah dealers are a bunch of tossers!

Does anyone remember how the first of the 5.7's had engine knocks and so on and had to be replaced?
Does this still happen with the new ones as ive a late 2003 vy and it seems to have the knock i had in my old vt its only done 19000 ks and dont sound real good,i would have thought they would have fixed the prob by now but it dont sound good so some feedback would be great before i take it back to them for them to tell me its ok :/

Dowling_s

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VY2 SS
This wasn't a dealer as such just and authorised Agent for them and he is pretty damn good. will even cover warranty work for modofied cars