Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater hose size

Schwarz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2000
Hey all
Can some one tell me the inside diameter of the heater hose into the fly wall I'm off to get a joiner/connector just want to get the correct one instead of guessing
Charts

KustomKulture62

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Specialized Hardrock Sports Disc 29er
Leaking heater core : ( oh no the replacement job is one that you have to decide whether the cars a keeper a parts car or you bypass the core and hope you never have a froggy or a rainy day.

Schwarz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2000
Leaking heater core : ( oh no the replacement job is one that you have to decide whether the cars a keeper a parts car or you bypass the core and hope you never have a froggy or a rainy day.
I agree mate
But I got it as a project car so I'll wait for a summer's weekend and attack it

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
That's why it was a project car, someone else knew it wasn't a keeper! Same with every car designed.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Should be able to buy a u shape hose, remove the ones from the motor hell I would take the whole heater tap off and cut the rubber off the heater and get it out of the way, then just put the u hose on the outlet and inlet of the engine. If its on gas then just run the hoses to the regulator.